The batch operating distillation plant can be used for refining crude oil, waste oil, fuel oil, used engine oil, etc., into qualified diesel oil or gasoline. There are two main types of models Batch, such as BZJ-06 and BZJ-10.
BZJ-06 and BZJ-10 can be operated in normal pressure condition and vacuum pressure condition. The oil will first be pumped to the reactor and then it will start to boil and evaporate when it is heated to the working temperature. Oil gas from reactor has already been purified by distillation tower before it gets into condensers and liquefied into light fuel oil. This kind of oil will be piped into deep purifying systems with acidity and alkaline cleaning devices as well as pressure filtering system. Finally we get qualified diesel oil or gasoline that can be used in engine and generators. When the whole distillation process is over, its reactor must be cooled before starting another batch working.
Main Features And Advantages Of Distillation Plant
1. Automatic feeding and discharging systems, which makes it easy to operate and can greatly save manpower.
2. Totally sealed distillation reactor and distillation tower to avoid gas leakage and ensure no-pollution.
3. Latest hot air heating system, which can prolong the service life of the reactor for extra 1-2 years.
4. New-type tubular condensers, larger cooling area, better cooling effect and higher oil yield.
5. Equipped with safety valves, automatic alarming system, anti-explosion valve, which will guarantee 100% safety in the working process.
6. Adopting three-layer dedusting system to cleanse the exhaust gas, the released gas will reach European pollution control standards.
|Batch Operating Distillation Plant|
|Raw material||Crude oil, waste oil, fuel oil, used engine oil|
|24-hour oil yield||5.1 MT||8.5 MT|
|Operating pressure||Normal and Vacuum|
|Heating material||Oil, LPG, Natural Gas, Wood, Coal,etc|
|Heating material||Water cooling|