The coarse carbon made from pyrolysis system is about 50-60 mesh. The carbon black processing plant is aimed at processing the coarse carbon into 325 mesh or more, to reach a N grade carbon quality. The final products will be close to N330, which can be used in the basic plastic and rubber industry as fortifier, filter and colorant to produce rubber seals, rubber belt, plastic products and pigment, etc. Besides, this plant is also suitable for producing minerals powder, which can be widely used in the fields of mining, metallurgy, chemical, construction and mining industry.
Our carbon black processing plants mainly include three models, such as BMF-10, BMF-20 and BMF-30. Each set of plant has combined the foreign company’s advanced technology with our own research. Compared with the traditional micro powder plant currently used in China, our plant has the highest technical level and leading technical specifications. The following are the main features and advantages of carbon black processing plant:
1. Add high pressure spring device to improve ground pressure. Compared with traditional Raymond mill, it can produce 10-20% more powder with same power.
2. Easy to adjust final size (from 0.613 mm to 0.033 mm).
3. Reasonable grinding device design, stable operation.
4. Adopt eclipsed form multilevel seal, good sealing properties.
5. High-efficiency dedusting measures to meet the national standard. Super durable material adopted in wearing parts, long service life and low maintenance rate.
|Rotating speed of main mill||160 r/min||150 r/min||130 r/min|
|The final Size(mesh)||325||325||325|
|Power of Main Frame(KW)||18.5||22||37|
|Power of Air Blower(kw)||15||22||30|
|Power of Classifier(KW)||2.2||4||5.4|
|Dimension (mm) (L X W X H)||4300X3500X5100||5300X4100X5200||7100X5900X7900|