As a leading environmental protection company in China, Beston can supply you with the high quality waste plastic to fuel machine with reasonable price. This machine can achieve plastic to fuel conversion with the latest pyrolysis technology.
You may wonder how can you convert plastic to fuel with the plant, and the following information may be helpful.
First, the condition of the waste plastic will affect the working efficiency, so you need to make sure that the water content of the plastic waste can reach the standard. Then put the raw material into the reactor. The whole plastic into fuel conversion process is completed in a oxygen-free and high temperature condition. After oil collection, gas recycling and discharging, the process is over.
During this process, many parts play an important role, and here we list the functions of those parts.
1. Pyrolysis Reactor: It is where the plastic to fuel pyrolysis process takes place. The special design of the reactor makes it have a longer service life.
2. The Manifold: When the temperature reaches a certain degree, the oil gas will be produced. It can separate the light oil gas and heavy oil gas. The light oil will rise into cooling system, and the heavy oil will be sent into residual oil tank.
3. The Condenser: It can convert oil gas into liquid oil and the special structure can guarantee the cooling effect. Meanwhile the cooling water do not contact with oil directly, so it is environmental.
4. The Hydroseal: It can purify the combustible gas. After devulcanization and edulcoration, the combustible gas can be recycled to heat the reactor. In addition, using hydroseal can avoid tempering, which can protect the reactor.
When the process ends, you can get plastic fuel and carbon black. The fuel oil from waste plastic can be used as industrial fuel materials for burning. Or you can further refine it to diesel or gasoline with Beston waste oil distillation plant. The carbon black can be the material for making construction bricks with clay or used as fuel. Both of them are in high demand in the market and will surely bring great benefits for you.
With the increasing number of waste plastics, plastic to fuel plant is in great demand in the market. To meet the demands of different customers, we have six models of machines for customers to choose, such as BLJ-06, BLJ-10, BLL-16, and continuous pyrolysis machines BLL-30, BLL-40 and BLL-50. Each set of machine is equipped with mature safety devices (thermometer, pressure gauge, safety valve and electric control system) and advanced dedusting system (water spray, ceramic ring filter, washing chamber), which can guarantee safety, energy saving and environmental protection in the pyrolysis process.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Through continuous improvement and upgrading, our machine has reached a high level in plastic to fuel conversion technology. The following are some advanced technologies applied in our waste plastics to fuel machines:
1. The unique heating structure. It combines the advantages of direct burning and indirect burning, thus the service life of the reactor is longer, at the same time, the heating efficiency is higher.
2. The technology of avoiding the reactor of being burnt through by reforming the furnace. It will lengthen the life span of the main reactor for 5 to 8 years and save quite amount of money for customers to maintain and update the plant.
3. The technology of improving the oil yield by another 5% compared with the traditional plant.
4. The technology of guaranteeing 100% safety in the whole working process.
5. The technology of ensuring the released gas reach the European pollution control standards.
The above-mentioned advantages make Beston plastic into fuel machine popular in the market, and our plants have been installed in Brazil, Korea, Dominica and so on. You can send us inquiry to know more details.