Beston BLL-16 semi-automatic pyrolysis plant is capable of disposing these materials, such as waste tires, plastics, rubber, oil sludge and medical waste. Finally we can get pyrolysis oil, carbon black and steel wire (for tires), all of which are useful resources.
This plant works for 3-4 shifts per day, then its reactor must be cooled down before another batch. Its daily processing capacity is 16-20 tons. When disposing raw materials, this plant needs pre-treatment devices. For example, it needs a tire crusher to cut the tire into small pieces. If the raw material is plastic (water content larger than 15%), it also needs a dryer. When disposing medical waste, the plant also needs disinfection system and crushing system. These pre-treatment devices can further ensure the high working efficiency in the production process.
So far, our plant which is equipped with advanced devices not only has passed CE, ISO, SGS certificates, but also has been exported to India, America, Poland, Turkey, Canada, Peru, Africa, Southeast Asia and many other regions and countries.
Main advantages of semi-automatic pyrolysis plant：
1) Totally sealed pyrolysis process, so the gas will not leak and danger can be avoided.
2) Mature safety devices (alarm for over temperature and pressure, auto pressure releasing system, extra gas recycling system, fire fighting devices) to guarantee 100% safety in the production process.
1) The latest heating method which can not only save fuel but also prolong service life of the reactor.
2) The exhaust gas will be recycled by the extra gas recycling system, which saves energy and reduces pollution.
3. Environmental protection.
1) It can discharge slag in a totally sealed environment and the working environment can be greatly improved.
2) Advanced dedusting system (water spray, ceramic ring filter, washing chamber) to guarantee the released gas is pollution-free.
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||40*10*8m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|