Converting waste tyre to oil is a perfect method to solve the problems causes by waste tyres. Especially, the serious energy crisis makes the alternative energy sources is popular in the market. By using waste tyre to oil plant you can convert the waste tyres to oil.
The tire to oil process is a pyrolysis process, and the whole process needs high temperature. Before you start use the plant to convert waste tires to oil, some details you should bear in mind.
1. First, you should pull the steel wire out.
2. Second, you should make sure that the size of the waste tyres can reach standard. For the semi-continuous and continuous waste tyre oil machine, the size should be around 50 mm. For the batch operating pyrolysis plant, the size is below 1200 mm.
Then, the recycling tires into oil process starts.
1. Put the waste tires into the reactor.
2. Heat the reactor by using fuel materials, such as coal, charcoal, fuel gas, wood etc. When the temperature reaches around 120 degrees, the oil gas will be produced.
3. A part of oil gas will go to the condensing system to form liquid oil. The gas which can not be liquefied under normal pressure will go back to combustion system after purification system. It can be used as fuel material to heat the reactor, which will save energy for the whole working process.
5. After finishing oil production process, the temperature of reactor will be cooled down. And you can get carbon black automatically.
6. The dedusting system can process the smoke and make sure it will not cause any air pollution.
When the whole tyres to oil process is over, we can get about 45% fuel oil, 35% carbon black, 12% steel wire, 8% combustible gas. All these end-products are useful energy and have wide applications.
1. The fuel oil can be used as industrial fuel material for burning or further refined to diesel.
2. The carbon black can be used as fuel or further processed.
3. The steel wire can be resold or recycled to the steel plant to produce new steel products.
4. The combustible gas can be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel, which will save energy for the whole working process.
Now we have six models of tire pyrolysis equipment for sale, such as BLJ-6, BLJ-10, BLL-16, BLL-20. They have different operating systems and daily processing capacities. You can learn more details here.
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Listed here are the Advantages of Our Tyre to Oil Machine for Sale
The plant is equipped with mature safety devices (alarm for over temperature and pressure, auto pressure releasing system, extra gas recycling system, fire fighting devices), which can guarantee safety in the tyre recycling to oil process.
By the extra gas recycling system, the gas that can not be converted into liquid oil under normal temperature and pressure could be recycled to heat the reactor as fuel. In this way, a lot of energy will be saved.
3. Environmental protection.
In the de-dusting system, three steps (water spray, ceramic ring filter, washing chamber) are used to de-dust the extra gas and more than 95% of the dust would be removed. The released gas is pollution-free and can be discharged into the air directly.
If you have any question, please contact us to get the quick answer.